Where is the time going? Is December really halfway over already? I am running out of time to show you all of the pretty cards I made so far. I really love all of the stamps in Seasonal Bells and it has a coordinating punch! They have found a permanent spot in my stash for fast and easy wedding cards after the holidays are over.
Do you recognize the “wreath” on this card? It’s a metallic foil doily that I cut out the middle! Once it was cut out I added gold enamel shapes all around, then made a double bow and hung the pretty metallic bells embellishment. The textured Fancy Frost DSP was cut, then corners rounded with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch, followed with more gold enamel shapes. This was layered onto Gold Foil paper then Gold Satin Ribbon with 1/4″ Natural Gold Trim was adhered. The sentiment was stamped in Gold Encore ink – after I remembered that my kitty had dumped my gold embossing powder. (I don’t know why she loves embossing powder so much!) After it dried, I cropped it out with Bunch of Banners Framelits. All was adhered together and this card was finished in no time at all!
It’s All in the Seasonal Bells Details
- Stamp Sets: Seasonal Bells
- Paper: Gold Foil Sheets, Fancy Frost Specialty DSP, Thick Whisper White
- Ink: Gold Encore Ink (retired)
- SU Tools: Layering Circle Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Curvy Corner Trio Punch (retired)
- Finishing Touch: Metallic Foil Doilies, Gold Satin Ribbon, Natural Gold 1/4″ Trim, Natural Silver 1/4″ Trim, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Christmas Trinkets Embellishments
Thanks for coming to my blog today! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me [email protected] any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu!! Until next time!!