Sealed with Love Bundle
Happy Thursday! This week (indeed the entire month) has flown by without having a spare moment to blog this project. Back in December I posted two winter canvas projects that I made, and thought I would continue making them in the interest of trying to clean off some shelf space in my craft room LOL. Trying to get ahead of the game a little, it just seemed like the right place to start was making something for the next holiday, Valentines Day. Then it occurred to me that if I made it into a February calendar, maybe DH wouldn’t forget it! Hey, ya can’t blame me for trying!! Our family doesn’t “celebrate” it but just make it a nice day to remember our love for one another. I think the Sealed with Love stamp set has many wonderful stamps and can be used for much more than just Valentines.
It’s All in the Details
- This project started with choosing the pattern from the Sending Love DSP stack and layered it on top of Basic Black cardstock.
- Then, I chose another DSP pattern and cut it with the Heart framelits and layered it on top of a Basic Black heart of the same size.
- The adorable mini envelope was cut and the little “note” was stamped and cut as well.
- The “love” and arrow thinlits were cut from black craft foam because it gave it some texture and dimension. Another advantage is the craft foam has an adhesive backing, making it so easy to use.
- The calendar was backed in Basic Black. The cute little scalloped circle from the Sending Love Embellishments was colored with a Real Red marker then glued down. This project was really very easy! If you would like to make one and need the mini calendar, please email your USA mailing address to me at [email protected] and I will send one to you (while my supplies last)!
Quick List of Supplies Used
- Stamp Sets: Sealed with Love
- Paper: Sending Love DSP Stack, Basic Black
- Ink: Real Red, Tuxedo Black
- SU Tools: Love Notes Framelits, Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Expressions Thinlits
- Finishing Touch: Sending Love Embellishments
I will be submitting this project to Stampin’ Royalty where their very talented designers are challenging us to make a Valentine! I hope they like this project and hope you will play along with them, too!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu!! Until next time!!
DIY List of Supplies