Masculine or Biker Birthday Card
I had the most fun making this card! Who knew that I would fall in love with this One Wild Ride stamp set?! My wonderful nephew moved from Atlanta and is now living in Washington DC. Although he surely has friends that he will be celebrating his birthday with, I feel bad that there’s no family to really make sure that he knows it’s HIS day. So I made this Z Fold card for him and really hope he likes it. He doesn’t have a motorcycle but he loves to travel so the sentiments really work for him. I want to submit this card to Seize the Birthday Anything Goes challenge.
It’s All in the Details
- This card started with Basic Grey cardstock (4 1/4″ x 11″) and scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Next, I cut Silver Foil Sheet and the Urban Underground Specialty DSP for each panel, layered them together and adhered to the card base.
- I cut Silver Foil and Whisper White panels the exact same size for both the front and inside of the card.
- The motorcycle was stamped in Tuxedo Black Ink, the texture stamp stamped in Smoky Slate. The sentiments were stamped in Tuxedo Black and cut with framelits.
- The Finishing Touch was applying three Silver Foil Metallic Enamel Shapes.
Quick List of Products Used
- Stamp Sets: One Wild Ride, Wherever You Go
- Paper: Urban Underground DSP, Basic Grey, Silver Foil
- Ink: Tuxedo Black, Smoky Slate
- SU Tools: Best Badge, Bunch of Banners, Apothecary Accents (retired)
- Finishing Touch: Metallic Enamel Shapes
Thanks for coming to my blog today! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!