The Eastern Palace Bundle absolutely screamed at me when I first saw it. Screamed. It is so different from anything Stampin’ Up! has ever done before. Not only is it geometric, but the thought process is completely different to coordinate the stamp set and thinlits. The stamps actually accent the thinlits instead of the thinlits accenting the stamps. Plus the thinlits can make a multitude of patterns by mixing and matching them. You will really love using both together to get that WOW factor. I think this bundle is a Must Have so get it now during this promotion!
I wanted to see what it looked like with my style of stamping – you know, layers, texture, ribbons and sequins! I’m sure there will be lots of use out of this bundle in the months to come!!
It’s All in the Details
- The cardbase is Dapper Denim cut to 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″.
- Eastern Palace Specialty DSP, cut to 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, then layered onto Lemon Lime Twist, cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- The “sunflower” from Eastern Medallions Thinlits was cut in Dapper Denim cardstock, then cut with paper snips to release it from the paper. Easy!
- Eastern Gold Vinyl Sticker was layered onto Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and fussy cut and popped up with dimensionals on top of the “sunflower” focal point.
- Gold Sequin Trim and Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon were trimmed and stapled together. Then, I made a bow with Gold Baker’s Twine and glued down with Tombow glue.
- Label Me Pretty Stamp Set was used to stamp the design around the sentiment in Dapper Denim, then punched out with the new Pretty Label Punch. The sentiment was stamped into the dotted circle stamped image then punched with the 1 1/4″ circle punch.
- Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon was cut and adhered to the background layers then all were placed onto the card base.
- Finishing Touch is the Faceted Gems, an embellishment that I am quickly beginning to love!
- Lemon Lime Twist cardstock was cut to 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhered to the cardbase.
- Whisper White was cut with a stitched rounded corner rectangle framelit, then the sentiment, inked in Dapper Denim, was stamped.
- The corner were all stamped with the cute little design in Lemon Lime Twist onto the Whisper White cardstock.
Quick List of SU Products Used
- Stamp Sets: Eastern Beauty, Label Me Pretty
- Paper: Eastern Palace Specialty DSP, Dapper Denim, Lemon Lime Twist
- Ink: Dapper Denim, Lemon Lime Twist
- SU Tools: Eastern Medallions Thinlits, Pretty Label Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch
- Finishing Touch: Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Baker’s Twine, Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers, Faceted Gems
GET THE BUNDLE NOW!
The Stampin’ Up! Eastern Palace Bundle includes Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies (also available as an individual product starting June 1). The dies can be used in so many unique and fun ways. Look at all you get in the premier bundle, including FREE Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock (new) and Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes. This bundle offer ends May 31.
- Here’s a FREE pdf to create three beautiful card ideas using the Eastern Palace Premier Bundle.
- You can print a flyer here of what is included in the two bundles.
- The starter bundle (147196, $60.50) includes FREE Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes, but does NOT include the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies.
- The premier bundle (147207, $103.50) includes FREE Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes AND NEW Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock (8.5 x 11). Includes Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies.
- BOTH bundles include THREE of the NEW 2017-2019 In Color Ink Pads, Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist.
Thanks for coming to my blog today! Did I convince you that you need this bundle? If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!