Lovely Inside & Out
My blog post last Tuesday showed you the card I made for the Retro Rubber Photo Inspiration Challenge and I mentioned that was the second card I made. This card is the first one and I thought I would share with you. It uses four different stamp sets: the floral image is from Best of Flowers, the card front sentiment is from Jar of Love, the ladybug is from Sharing Sweet Thoughts and the inside sentiment is from Lovely Inside & Out.
It’s All in the Details
- This card is just a tad bigger than an A2 card: 4 1/2″ x 5 3/4″ (and I don’t know why!). The Thick Whisper White card base is 4 1/2″ x 11″ and scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″ to make the easel card base.
- Old Olive cardstock is cut to 4 1/2″ x 5 3/4″ and layered with Whisper White cardstock cut at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Patterned paper from Color Theory DSP Stack cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- A small panel was also cut with Lemon Lime Twist cardstock to 1 7/8″ x 4 7/8″. Color Theory patterned DSP was trimmed to 1 5/8″ x 4 5/8″.
- The floral image was stamped in Old Olive ink. The leaves were colored in Lemon Lime Twist with a blender pen then cut out with the Oval Framelit.
- The sentiment was stamped in Old Olive and punched with the Washi Tape Punch.
- Once the Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon was adhered to the background panels and adhered to the card base, the Oval image was also adhered to the card base as well as the sentiment, which was popped up with dimensionals.
- The Finishing Touch was the cute little ladybug that was stamped and colored with Real Red marker and adhered to the leaf on the flower. Then, the Lemon Lime Bow from the new In Color Bitty Bows Embellishments was adhered to the ribbon.
- DSP from the Color Theory DSP Stack was cut for the inside of the card and adhered to the cardbase.
- The sentiments were stamped in Old Olive and Lemon Lime Twist and cut out with the Rounded Corner Rectangle Framelit and popped up on to the card base with dimensionals.
Quick List of SU Products Used
- Stamp Sets: Sharing Sweet Thoughts, Lovely Inside & Out, Jar of Love, Best of Flowers
- Paper: Color Theory DSP Stack, Old Olive, Lemon Lime Twist
- Ink: Old Olive, Lemon Lime Twist
- SU Tools: Layered Leaves TIEF, Washi Tape Punch, Blender Pen, Oval Framelit (non-SU), Stitched Rounded Corner Rectangle Framelits, Real Red Marker
- Finishing Touch: 1/2″ Finely Woven Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon, 2017-19 In Color Bitty Bows Embellishments
Please stop by and check out the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much-loved older stamps out and play along!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin Up! Products