There’s very little that I don’t love about being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, but the one thing I love the most is ordering from the new catalogs earlier than customers. It never gets old for me and I have been doing it for 6 years now. I absolutely LOVE it!! This catalog has so many wonderful items in it and the card I made today is showcasing one of my favorite bundles. It is the Seasonal Lantern bundle, which you can save 10% when you order the stamp set and framelits together. I have some great occasions ahead to use it for but I am looking forward to Autumn right now.
It’s All in the Details
- The card base is Tangerine Tango, then layered with Very Vanilla and Cajun Craze (after it was embossed in the new Garden Trellis TIEF).
- A piece of Painted Autumn DSP was cut and adhered to the card base.
- Next, I first stamped the outline of the lantern and then stamped the second stamp that filled it with Tangerine Tango. That was easier than doing it the other way! Then, it was cropped out with the Lantern Framelit.
- The candle was stamped on Soft Sky cardstock with Soft Sky ink, then cropped out with the candle framelit. The flame was colored with Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango and Crushed Curry markers.
- The sentiment was inked in Cajun Craze and cut into a banner and popped up with dimensionals.
- The Finishing Touch was making a bow with Soft Sky ribbon and a tassle from the Mini Tassle Assortment. This card was so much fun to make! I can’t wait to use this bundle again for the holidays!
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Seasonal Lantern (available September 1st!!)
- Paper: Painted Autumn DSP (available September 1st!!), Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango, Soft Sky
- SU Tools: Lantern Builder Framelits (available September 1st!!), Layering Oval Framelits, Garden Trellis TIEF
- Finishing Touch: Soft Sky 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon, Mini Tassle Assortment
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products