Oh So Eclectic Birthday Card
Hey, Sistahs! It’s time for a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters. You will surely want to play with this one because we are playing with our Dies! If you follow me at all, you know that I can’t make a card with cutting something up with a die. I love them and I bet you do, too! So, we hope you will get out your favorites and play along.
It’s All in the Details
- This card started with choosing the DSP from Naturally Eclectic and Wood Textures.
- After stamping the sentiment from Stylized Birthday and cutting it with Lots of Labels Framelits, I cropped the DSP with the die from Eclectic Layers Thinlits.
- The flowers and leaves from Oh So Eclectic stamp set were so easy to use! I stamped them and then cropped them out with the coordinating dies.
- The foil snowflake was cut in half and then arranged under the sentiment. Flowers and leaves were placed on the corner of the sentiment.
- The Year of Cheer Embellishment was placed on the top of the sentiment with a piece of linen thread and another was placed under the flowers with a glue dot.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Stylized Birthday, Oh So Eclectic, Confetti Celebration
- Paper: Naturally Eclectic DSP, Soft Sky, Wood Textures DSP Stack
- Ink: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
- SU Tools: Eclectic Layers Thinlits, Lots of Labels Framelits,
- Finishing Touch: Foil Snowflakes, Year of Cheer Embellishments, Linen Thread
I’m happy to submit this card to the following challenges. I hope you will check them out and play along with me:
- Glitter ‘N Sparkle Challenge Blog #258: Happy Birthday
- International Art & Soul #17: A Special Day
- Just Add Ink #378: Just Add Texture
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at The Sisterhood of Crafters then get your favorite stamps out and play along! Please follow the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win.
Rules for the Sisterhood Challenges
- No back-linking … only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you’d like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
- Direct link to your challenge entry … not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification. Most of all … HAVE FUN!!
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!