Oh, the wonderful cards we saw in our gallery for the last challenge!! Did you see them?? If not, go and take a look! There is so much inspiration in one place. We now have a new challenge. Terri is the host of “I See Spots (embossed dots, dotted paper, dotted ribbon, etc).” I decided to use the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper for the “dots.” I used the Labels to Love stamp set again, (always a sign of a great stamp set!) with its coordinating punch so this card came together very quickly.
It’s All in the Details
- This card started with Soft Suede cardstock as the card base. The DSP was trimmed and layered onto Tranquil Tide cardstock and set aside.
- Two sets of the trees in the Card Front Builder Thinlits were cut out with the Big Shot, sponged with Whisper White Craft ink. The trees in the foreground were popped up on dimensionals.
- The little deer were cropped out in Soft Suede and placed into the trees.
- The sentiment was stamped onto Whisper White cardstock then punched out with the coordinating Everyday Label punch.
- A bow was made with Tranquil Tide Ribbon then wrapped onto the front of the card and secured on the back side before it was adhered to the card base.
- The sentiment was then adhered on top of the ribbon. The Finishing Touch was adding the moon die cut. Done!
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Labels to Love
- Paper: Delightful Daisy DSP, Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide
- Ink: Tranquil Tide, Whisper White Craft Ink
- SU Tools: Card Front Builder Thinlits, Everyday Label Punch
- Finishing Touch: Tranquil Tide 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at The Sisterhood of Crafters then get your favorite stamps out and play along! Please follow the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win.
Rules for the Sisterhood Challenges
- No back-linking … only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you’d like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
- Direct link to your challenge entry … not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification. Most of all … HAVE FUN!!
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!