I hope you saw my post yesterday because it featured these brand new and improved alcohol markers by Stampin’ Up! I have a big supply of Copic Markers now and I actually like these better! The fact that there’s no guessing about the colors they coordinate with in the Stampin’ Up! family collections makes them a “NO BRAINER” to use. They are available to order November 1st and the kit they are selling to use with it is adorable and only available while suplies last. So don’t delay! Mark your calendars to get them as soon as they are available!
It’s All in the Details
- Date: Available starting November 1
- All items available on any order type
- Stampin’ Blends will be available in upcoming catalogs
- Prices are guaranteed through May 31, 2018
- The Color Me Happy Project Kit will be available while supplies last. In conjunction with the kit, the Color Me Happy Stamp Set will be available as long as kit supplies last.
- There is no minimum order required
- New demonstrators can choose Stampin’ Blends as part of their Starter Kit
Click to see the → Stampin’ Blends Brochure
Pages 6 and 7 lists all of the colors available with the item numbers. Make sure you check out the kit and stamp set because they are only available while supplies last. I will post links to my Stampin’ Store as soon as I can. Let me know if you have any questions. I promise that this collection will make a wonderful holiday gift for you or any crafter on your list!