I hope you all are having a wonderful and blessed holiday! I have a fun week planned with my family and will be taking the rest of the year off 😀 Today I have a great bundle to share with you that I hope you got before it retires. The Christmas Quilt stamp set with its coordinating thinlits are fun to use and I plan on using it for more than just the holidays. What a great card this would be for the crafters in your life!! At the bottom of my post, you can click on the products to see the actual sale prices for any of the retiring items.
It’s All in the Details
- This card was so much fun to make! I stamped and cut out the quilted pattern. Then, I cut out the layers to layer it on.
- The patterned DSP was cut and layered onto Pool Party cardstock, then Pool Party baker’s twine was wrapped around and tied into a bow with one of the Year of Cheer embellishments. Once those were all adhered, they were all adhered to the Garden Green card base with dimensionals.
- The banner from the Mini Treat Bags Thinlits was used to cut Pool Party cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from Merry Café in Garden Green, cut and adhered the “merry” from Christmas Greetings Thinlits in Whisper White and popped up the banner with dimensionals.
- Finishing Touch: I added Garden Green Enamel Shapes to the Quilt panel.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Christmas Quilt, Merry Café
- Paper: Quilted Christmas 6″x6″ DSP, Pool Party, Garden Green, Whisper White
- Ink: Garden Green
- SU Tools: Quilt Builder Framelits, Layering Square Framelits, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Christmas Greetings Thinlits
- Finishing Touch: Brights Enamel Shapes, Pool Party Thick Baker’s Twine, Year of Cheer Embellishments
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- Crafty Cardmakers: Christmas
- Crafting by Designs: Anything Goes
- The Male Room: Christmas/WinterWishes/December Celebrations
- The Crafty Addicts: Anything Goes with Option for Non-Traditional Christmas Colors
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products