It’s our 29th anniversary! We don’t go overboard celebrating them but I don’t think a card is too crazy. Honestly, I wanted to make one just to use these stamps from Flourishing Phrases stamp set! LOL I absolutely agree with them, don’t you? Someone asked me what was our secret to a happy marriage and I instantly replied that you have to be best friends. That doesn’t mean that you can’t have interests that are different (believe me, my husband is scared to walk in my craft room!) but you do have to enjoy being together. I was a little apprehensive to use Berry Burst on a masculine card but really do think it works!
It’s All in the Details
- Night of Navy Card Base: 9 3/4″ x 5 3/4″ and scored at 4 7/8″
- Berry Burst: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Shimmery White Cardstock: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/2″
- The sentiments from Flourishing Phrases were stamped onto Shimmery White cardstock and cropped out.
- The Berry Burst cardstock was dry embossed in the Sweetheart embossing folder, then layered with Shimmery White cardstock. Night of Navy ribbon was tied then wrapped around the cardstock and secured with adhesive.
- The sentiments were popped up with dimensionals onto the layered cardstock.
- The Finishing Touch was adding the Night of Navy Enamel Shapes.
- I found the perfect sentiment in Blooms & Wishes! I inked it in Night of Navy then cut out the sweet hearts from Lots to Love Box Framelits. Done!
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Flourishing Phrases, Blooms & Wishes
- Paper: Berry Burst, Night of Navy
- Ink: Night of Navy
- SU Tools: Lots to Love Box Framelits, Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Bunches of Banners Framelits, Sweetheart TIEF
- Finishing Touch: Night of Navy 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Regals Enamel Shapes
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- Crafting with Dragonflies – Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin’ – Men’s Cards
- Just Add Ink – Add Something New – New ribbon and embossing folder!
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products