Thank you for joining us at Crafters Cafe where we have a great challenge for you! I made this card that is optimistic for Spring here in Michigan. We are ready for it since we still have lots of snow on the ground. I used a new suite of products, Cake Soiree with new designer paper to coordinate with this Butterfly Theme digital suite.
Our Sponsors for this fortnight are
Prize: 2 images
Prize: 4 images
Prize will be individually designed for the Winner.
And the theme for this week is
3 patterned papers
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Cake Soirée, Papillon Potpourri
- Paper: Sweet Soirée Specialty DSP, Silver Foil Sheets, Marina Mist
- Ink: Basic Gray Archival Ink
- SU Tools: Sweet Cake Framelits, Layering Oval Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Stampin’ Blends: Calypso Coral, Pink Pirouette
- Finishing Touch: Powder Pink 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon, Petal Passion Embellishments, Basic Rhinestones, Silver Mini Sequin Trim
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Crafters Café and play along! Please follow the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win.
Crafters Café Guidelines:
- Our challenges run bi-monthly – 1st and 15th of each month
- Follow the Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog
- Your creation must be new – no back-linking to previous posts
- Please adhere to the theme. If the theme is not recognizable, you won’t be included in the prizes or top 3
- You MUST link your entry to your blog post or gallery (not your entire blog) AND link your post to our blog
- You can enter up to three (3) cards for each challenge
- You may enter up to 10 challenges including ours, so that is 9 + us
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products