The Sisterhood of Crafters has another fun challenge for you, Clean and Simple. You know what this means – lots of open space and a clean style – which is not my forte. I have to admit that I was itching to put more stuff on this card even though there will be a few card critics out there that will say that I missed the CAS mark this time, as well. All I can say is that this is so CAS for me! 😀 My card started with the So Many Shells stamp set that I stamped the large shell in both Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand. After cutting the circle into the Whisper White card front and Sahara Sand cardstock where I wanted to place the sentiment (from the same set), I stamped it onto the card base through the circle. After stamping the two pink shells and fussy cutting them, I stamped the sand in Sahara Sand before adhering the shells to the card base.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: So Many Shells, Timeless Textures
- Paper: Sahara Sand
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand
- SU Tools: Layering Circles Framelits
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- SUO Challenges: A Favorite Sentiment (As soon as I saw the sentiment on the front, I knew I had to have this stamp set!)
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at the Sisterhood of Crafters then get your favorite stamps out and play along! Please follow the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win.
Rules for the Sisterhood Challenges
- No back-linking … only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you’d like.
- Direct link to your challenge entry … not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification. Most of all … HAVE FUN!!
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products