The Sisterhood of Crafters new challenge is “Banners” and hosted by Terri. Banners are a fun element on any card front! Today, I have a clean and simple (for me!) card for you that is great for any male in your life! My cards usually go bright when I make cards that are less feminine, so I went with a monochromatic card so that you can give this to anyone of any age. Birthday Delivery has such a cute bakery chef image that goes perfectly with the Happy Birthday sentiment stamp!
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Birthday Delivery
- Paper: Floral Boutique DSP, Night of Navy
- Ink: Night of Navy
- SU Tools: Birthday Friends Framelits, Layering Circle Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stampin’ Blends: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Ivory
- Finishing Touch: Night of Navy 3/8″ Corduroy Ribbon, Regals Enamel Shapes
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- As You Like It: Stitching (Faux, Real or Drawn) I am most definitely into die cuts that make the stitch marks because I cannot sew and horrible at drawing!
- Always Happy Birthday: CAS Birthday
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at the Sisterhood of Crafters then get your favorite stamps out and play along! Please follow the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win.
Rules for the Sisterhood Challenges
- No back-linking … only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you’d like.
- Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for the prize (when one is available).
- Direct link to your challenge entry … not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification. Most of all … HAVE FUN!!
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products