Here’s a quick and easy card for you today, using the FREE Beautiful Peacock stamp set in the Sale-A-Bration catalog when you place a $50 order! I made this card watching TV, so no concentration was needed! LOL I’m sure you will find lots of gorgeous cards made with this stamp set because it is so versatile. It’s not too elaborate but showcases what a “beautiful peacock” it really is. The floral die cuts are from Petals & More and you can get the wonderful stamp set that coordinates with it at 10% off for the bundle!
It’s All in the Details
- This card is 5″ square from Pear Pizzazz cardstock
- Wood Textures DSP was cut and layered onto Real Red cardstock, then adhered to the Pear Pizzazz card base.
- The peacock image was inked in VersaMark and Real Red ink then heat embossed in Clear Embossing Powder.
- The Feathers image was inked in VersaMark then Pear Pizzazz and Tranquil Tide ink was daubered on top, then also heat embossed in Clear Embossing Powder.
- Then, the image was cropped in with the Stitched Square Framelit and layered onto Tranquil Tide Scallop Square Framelit.
- The sentiment was inked in Tranquil Tide and cropped with the Scallop Circle Framelit and layered onto Tranquil Tide cardstock cut with a Circle Framelit.
- Four floral thinlits from Petals & More were cut and adhered to the card base. Then, the peacock and sentiment were adhered.
- The Finishing Touch were Subtles, Brights and Metallic Enamel Shapes were placed around the card.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Beautiful Peacock, Barn Door, Petal Palette,
- Paper: Wood Textures DSP, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Tranquil Tide
- Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Tranquil Tide, Real Red, VersaMark
- SU Tools: Petals & More Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Brights Enamel Shapes, Subtles Enamel Shapes, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Clear Embossing Poder
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products