Half of my family are men! It’s always a challenge for me to make a card for them that I truly love. You know what I mean, I want layers, ribbon, embellishments, frilly stuff! However, I love a challenge and Stampin’ Up! made it so much easier with one of the best bundles in the Occasions catalog!! The Truly Tailored bundle comes with the great stamp set and a fantastic Tailored Tag Punch. Plus, there’s very masculine designer paper, navy corduroy ribbon that is wonderful AND the True Gentlemen faux wood buttons. LOVE it all!! The stamp set and punch are 10% off when you order the bundle – don’t you just love a sale??
I’m sure that you have all heard of Stampin’ Up!’s great new tool that will revolutionize your stamping, the Stamparatus! Stamping the little bow ties on the inside of my card was so easy to do because of the fabulous feature of lining up the stamp and then moving the plate down the hinges of the tool. I’m ready to stamp all kinds of cards with this and know you will love it, too! The Stamparatus will be available again in the new catalog, which is right around the corner!
Here is a video that shows how easy it is:
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Truly Tailored, Post Script
- Paper: True Gentlemen DSP, Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy
- Ink: Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
- SU Tools: Layering Ovals Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Stamparatus
- Finishing Touch: Night of Navy 3/8″ Corduroy Ribbon, Linen Thread
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- Aurora Wings: Bingo (Sentiment, Die Cut, Ribbon)
- Die Cuttin’ Divas: Use Green
- Use Your Stuff: Anything Goes
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products