Cardz 4 Galz has such a great challenge for you – Furry Friends! I couldn’t wait to do this challenge because I love the adorable dogs in the Bella & Friends stamp set. This image hadn’t been used yet and, as soon as I saw the bone in her cute mouth, I remembered the hilarious sentiment in Birthday Wit. Get it?! We all know someone who is on a diet or thinking about it. My husband flirts with the idea every Monday! 🙂 So, I truly think anyone would enjoy this card. And using the festive Birthday Memories Designer Paper for the background as well as the balloons made it very fun, too.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Bella & Friends, Birthday Wit
- Paper: Birthday Memories DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party
- Ink: Pacific Point, Memento Black
- SU Tools: Layering Circle Framelits, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends, Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Marker, Non-SU: McGill Papercrafting Tool, Stitched Banner Dies, Wonky Die Cuts
- Finishing Touch: Whisper White Baker’s Twine, SU Pool Party Washi Tape (from my stash)
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- Inspire. Create Challenges: Animals
- City Crafter Challenge: Die Cuts
- Deep Ocean Challenge: Cute & Cuddly
- Aud Sentiments: Anything Goes + Sentiment
- Projects can be anything paper-crafting related as long as it fits the theme of the challenge.
- Post a link back to Cardz 4 Galz, and mention the challenge you have entered.
- Enter as many other challenges as you like.
- You may enter up to three entries per challenge.
- Please directly link your blog post and not just to your blog.
- Please turn off Word Verification.
- If we can view your project without signing into a forum, you will be judged but you may not receive a comment.
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products