We had some great cards for our last challenge and hope you got to see them! Our next challenge is lots of fun and very popular in the card-making world – Tic Tac Toe! Pick “three in a row” and make a card, using one of your older stamps, with us!! I wanted to use a bundle that I couldn’t wait to get but didn’t use yet and went with the first vertical threesome: Pink, Twine, Birthday. 🙂 Sweet Cupcake came out in the 2016 Annual Catalog and is still available. It has a framelit set that coordinates with it, too! You gotta love that, right? The new Stamparatus tool that Stampin’ Up! has designed made the 3 step stamping so much easier! Using daubers, I inked up the “sweet” with the three colors of ink and popped it up with craft foam.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Sweet Cupcake
- Paper: Painted with Love DSP, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Powder Pink, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
- SU Tools: Cupcake Cutouts Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Sponge Daubers, non-SU: Stitched Banners Die Cuts, Happy Birthday
- Finishing Touch: Melon Mambo Thick Baker’s Twine, Glitter Enamel Dots
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- Send a Smile 4 Kids: Anything Goes or Card for Girls
- CCEE Stampers: Die Cut Words
- As You Like It: Single or Multiple Layers & Why – Oh, how I LOVE multiple layers! Why? I like layers because they give the card a more finished look, in my opinion. They also tie the colors together when using designer paper.
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much-loved older stamps out and play along! Please READ the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win. The challenge closes on Friday, March 23rd.
- We require stamps older than one year. New papers/dies are great – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. No back-linking prior to the beginning date of the challenge.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with others but in order to be eligible as one of our Top Five winners, you may not have submitted your project to more than 10 total.
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products