When you live in Michigan, or really any of the “four season” places, no matter how mild the winter was, you are so ready for Spring! Anyone out there who agrees with that?? Well, I love to make home decor for Spring more than any other season of the year. This year I decided to make a floral frame, using Petal Passion designer paper as well as some items from the Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration. The frame is a 12″x12″ black shadow box from Michaels. I left out the glass for photography purposes. The silver foil sheet is also reflecting some light here, but this project really is so pretty IRL.
My Secrets to Make This Project
This project really revolves around this wonderful designer paper! Isn’t it gorgeous?! I left the background DSP black and white, then the large flower from the DSP was colored with the Stampin’ Blends Calypso Coral alcohol markers and fussy cut.
One Lemon Lime Twist card base from the Tutti Frutti Cards & Envelopes was used for the background of the letters in “SPRING”, cutting it with Stitched Shapes Framelits.
EARN THIS KIT FOR FREE! Through March 31st, the Tutti Frutti Cards & Envelopes kit (Item #147242) is available for free with a qualifying order. How easy is that?! This is a great product and super fun for a quick and easy card.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: None!
- Paper: Petal Passion DSP, Silver Foil Sheets, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black
- Ink: None!
- SU Tools/Kits: Lots of Happy Card Kit, Tutti Frutti Cards & Envelopes (SAB), Watercolor Pencils, Petal Pair TIEF, Celebrate You Thinlits (SAB), Lots of Labels Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Large Letters Framelits, Stampin’ Blends Calypso Coral, non-SU: Black craft foam
- Finishing Touch: 3/8″ Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon, Clear Faceted Gems, Silver Mini Sequin Trim
I would like to submit my project to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my S S Rewards, even during Sale-A-Bration.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products