The next challenge for the Sisterhhood of Crafters is here and I am so happy to be the host! I hope you will play along with us and make a card that follows our theme for the next two weeks – Spring Flowers! I absolutely love making floral cards. This card, using Oh So Eclectic and Picture Perfect Birthday stamp sets, started from cleaning my craft table! Yep, I cleaned it up! Amazing!! I was tackling my paper pile and seeing Dapper Denim and Bermuda Bay together caught my imagination. Maybe they aren’t exactly “spring” but I just had to use them together! Where do you get your inspiration for cards?
My Secrets to Making This Picture Perfect Birthday Project
- I love bundles! You can use them together or separately. Any tool that makes the stamped images stand out and adds texture is worth every penny, in my opinion. Using the Oh So Eclectic stamp set with its coordinating thinlits made this card so much easier to make. When you order the bundle, you will save 10% over the price for each item separately. Even better!!
- Did you notice that basket weave embossing folder? This is one of those must-have tools and comes with a coordinating stamp set that is gorgeous! Can you believe that they are both FREE during Sale-A-Bration? If you haven’t ordered them yet, they are only available till March 31st when you place a qualifying order of $100 or more. This bundle will stay in my craft room forever!
Quick List of SU Products Used
- Stamp Sets: Oh So Eclectic, Picture Perfect Birthday
- Paper: Dapper Denim, Bermuda Bay, Gold Foil Sheets
- Ink: Dapper Denim, Bermuda Bay, non-SU: gold pigment ink
- SU Tools: Eclectic Layers Thinlits, Basket Weave Dynamic TIEF, Non-SU: Pierced Rectangle Die Cuts
- Finishing Touch: Gold Faceted Gems, Delicate White Doilies, Gold Metallic Thread
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at the Sisterhood of Crafters then get your favorite stamps out and play along! Please follow the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win.
Rules for the Sisterhood Challenges
- No back-linking … only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you’d like.
- Direct link to your challenge entry … not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification. Most of all … HAVE FUN!!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” appealed to you?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards, even during Sale-A-Bration.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products