Welcome to the Pals March 2018 Blog Hop! Our theme this month is “Spring has Sprung”. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will inspire you with Spring or Spring-related projects – floral, Easter or other general Spring-inspired designs. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along. For my project, I made a Z Box Pop-up Card, using the Tranquil Tulips Stamp set, which was CASEd from this Splitcoaststampers tutorial by Deb Valder with just one minor change. When I think of Spring, my mind immediately goes to tulips. I have always loved them and now live in “tulip country” here in West Michigan. 🙂 So, I think Tranquil Tulips stamp set was the perfect choice, don’t you think?! Then, I went through my current DSPs, and there it was – Delightful Daisy. You really can’t get more perfect than that, right? Keeping the color scheme light and delicate for the Spring theme, I added some texture, and little details here and there. This birthday card could easily be made for another occasion and is sure to delight any special person in your life.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Product
- Stamp Sets: Tranquil Tulips, Southern Serenade
- Paper: Delightful Daisy DSP, Wisteria Wonder
- Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Memento Black
- SU Tools: Picnic Basket Builder Framelits, Celebrate You Thinlits (SAB), Layering Ovals Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Petal Burst TIEF, Blender Pens, Aqua Painters
- Finishing Touch: Lots of Happy Card Kit, Basic Rhinestone, Metallic Enamel Shapes
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on April 11, 2018 for our Family First Hop. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Corinne Blake at The Creative Compendium
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper ===> YOU ARE HERE
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Nina King at Ink Paper Sequins
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products