It’s time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and Chris has chosen one of my most favorites – Nautical. Anyone who knows my family well will verify that we spend most every single vacation at the ocean. Seaside Shore is a stamp set that I have used before but not nearly enough and luckily it’s still current in our annual catalog. I found die cuts at Dies by Dave that went with it so they made this card come together even faster! Wink of Stella made all of the fishies, shells and weeds shimmer (the photo just can’t pick it up well but, believe me, they are full of sparkles!) and those adorable epoxy shapes were the cutest bubbles!! By the Shore designer paper, although retired, had an ombre pattern that was perfect for the water effect.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Seaside Shore, Window Shopping
- Paper: By the Shore DSP, Dapper Denim, Calypso Coral
- Ink: Dapper Denim, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry
- SU Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Non-SU: Dies by Dave,
- Finishing Touch: Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- Always Happy Birthday: Anything Goes (Optional – I used patterned paper for the background)
- Use Your Stuff: Die Cuts
- HeARTful Stamping Challenge: Anything Goes + a Stamp
- Projects can be anything paper-crafting related as long as it fits the theme of the challenge.
- Post a link back to Cardz 4 Galz, and mention the challenge you have entered.
- Enter as many other challenges as you like.
- You may enter up to three entries per challenge.
- Please directly link your blog post and not just to your blog.
- Please turn off Word Verification.
- If we can view your project without signing into a forum, you will be judged but you may not receive a comment.
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products