I’m so excited!! Know why? I just joined the very talented Hand Stamped Sentiments Design Team!! I hope you will check them out today and play along. My very first challenge is a sketch challenge and it was lots of fun to do. This card started just a little backwards for me, because I decided to choose the designer paper first. That got the rest of the card started. Then, I decided that it was time to give the You Move Me bundle a go. The final part was choosing the Background Bits for the background stamp and Sharing Sweet Thoughts for the perfect sentiment.
My Secrets to Make This You Move Me Project
- My first secret was choosing this beautiful design series paper! I love all of these patterns and you can use them all year round.
- The You Move Me bundle is 10% off and you can use them together or separately like I did here. Versatility means you can use it so much more, making it a great investment.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Background Bits, Colorful Seasons, Sharing Sweet Thoughts, You Move Me
- Paper: Whole Lot of Lovely DSP, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Black, Calypso Coral, Old Olive
- SU Tools: Move Me Thinlits, Layering Squares Framelits, Petal Pairs TIEF, non-SU: stitched banner framelits
- Finishing Touch: 1/4″ Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Calypso Coral 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon, Gold Metallic Enamel Shapes
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” did you like?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards, even during Sale-A-Bration.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products