Thank you to all played along with our Spring Flowers challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. By the looks of the gallery, you all were ready to bring out those beautiful flowers, too! If you haven’t had a chance to see them all, I hope you will go and take a look at all of the wonderful inspiration. We are now on to our newest challenge, Bunnies, hosted by Vickie! I absolutely love these gentle creatures and enjoy watching them in my yard. I had the perfect stamp set that is new in the Occasions catalog so I just had to ink it up. A Good Day has many sweet images to choose from and coordinate with the very unique wooden mini embroidery hoops. How cute they are together!!
My Secret to Making This Good Day Project
- Masking: I wanted to stamp the bunny onto Whisper White cardstock but have the background in Soft Sky. So, the bunny was stamped twice, once on WW and then again on the sticky end of a post-it note. (I have masking paper but the post-it note was handy) After fussy cutting the post-it note bunny, I placed it over the WW bunny and then ran my sponge brayer loading lightly with Soft Sky ink over the WW masked bunny. When the mask is removed, the bunny is so cute and white!
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: A Good Day, Charming Café, Daisy Delight
- Paper: Delightful Daisy DSP, Birthday Memories DSP, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz
- Ink: Memento Black, Night of Navy, Soft Sky
- SU Tools: Layering Circles Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Picnic Basket Builder Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Sponge Brayers; non-SU: Impresssion Plates by Papertrey Inks
- Finishing Touch: Mini Embroidery Hoops, Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double Stitched Ribbon, Brights Enamel Shapes, Whisper White Baker’s Twine
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: Anything Goes with a Critter
- Pattie’s Creations Challenge: Bunnies and/or Ducks
- Dragonfly Journeys: Baker’s Twine
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at the Sisterhood of Crafters then get your favorite stamps out and play along! Please follow the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win.
Rules for the Sisterhood Challenges
- No back-linking … only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you’d like.
- Direct link to your challenge entry … not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification. Most of all … HAVE FUN!!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- LAST CHANCE (Retiring) items can be found HERE
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products