I hope you all enjoyed the Bunnies challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. By the looks of the Gallery, you certainly did! Wow, all of your creations were beautiful!! We are on to our next fun challenge – Leaves, hosted by Gwendolyn! My card came from a sad place in my heart when someone in our community passed away, leaving her grieving husband who had so lovingly cared for her in her last months. So Many Seas is a wonderful stamp set with so many great sentiments with beautiful fonts and a nautical theme, which you know I can’t resist! Sadly, Stampin’ Up! retired this set much too early, in my opinion. If you want to see it, I have a link at the end of my post. Don’t miss out on getting this set by the end of May!
Quick List of SU Products Used
- Stamp Sets: So Many Shells (retiring)
- Paper: Emerald Envy, Copper Foil Sheets
- Ink: VersaMark, Emerald Envy, Memento Black
- SU Tools: Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Flourish Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Layered Leaves Dynamic TIEF
- Finishing Touch: 1/4″ Copper Trim, Copper Hodgepodge Hardware, Copper Emboss Powder
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at the Sisterhood of Crafters then get your favorite stamps out and play along! Please follow the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win.
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products