Are you ready for another fun challenge at Cardz 4 Galz? We sure are! First, the lovely cards for our last challenge (black + white + 1 bright color) were so much fun to see! Excellent jobs, crafters!! So, I bet you want to know that the new challenge is – April Showers! Here in Michigan, we have had more SNOW showers than rain in April but, as I am writing this, we are getting a gentle Spring rain. I really wanted to use Weather Together because it is one of the retiring stamp sets. It’s a cute set and the coordinating thinlits makes it so easy to play with.
My Secrets to Making This Project
- Hmm. Do I tell you about using craft foam for clouds? It’s a good tip because they have more dimension than cardstock.
- Or maybe you are looking at that baker’s twine bow and wondering how I do that. I’m really bad at baker’s twine bows but I have learned that if you do a triple loop bow and wrap the middle three times, it looks so much better. Give it a go!
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Weather Together, Pretty Kitty, Lovely Inside & Out
- Paper: Dapper Denim, Smoky Slate
- Ink: Memento Black, Dapper Denim
- SU Tools: Umbrella Weather Framelits, Petals & More Thinlits, Layering Circles Framelits, Softly Falling TIEF, Stampin’ Blends: Pink Pirouette set, Light Smoky Slate, Light Old Olive, Light Daffodil Delight; Non-SU: Cloud Die by Gina Marie Designs
- Finishing Touch: Dapper Denim Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, In Color Enamel Shapes, Blushing Bride Thick Baker’s Twine; Non-SU: White Craft Foam
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- Kitty Bee Designs’ Aloha Friday Challenge: Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Dragonfly Journeys: April Showers Bring May Flowers
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- LAST CHANCE (Retiring) items can be found HERE
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products