The Design Team has made some great inspiration cards for you over at Cardz 4 Galz for our new challenge – All Dressed Up, hosted by Caz. What a fun challenge for that female you know who just loves to dress up! It reminds of my daughter when she was about 3 years old and only wanted to wear dresses. And they had to be pink or purple, and flowers made them even more perfect in her eyes! LOL I instantly went to one of the best stamp sets that Stampin’ Up! came out with called Beautiful You. It has been so popular and the cards I have seen on Pinterest over the past year have all been stunning. If you want to see it, I will have a link to it at the bottom of my post.
My Secrets to Making This Beautiful You Project
- The stamp that made the color of the dress (not the outline) is really neat, isn’t it?! I can’t believe that I was able to do that in one try LOL! It helped that I did it a little backwards, the Lovely Lipstick stamp first, then the dress outline second. I am finding it easier to stamp from the inside out. Give it a go!
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Beautiful You, Hello Friend
- Paper: In Color 6″x6″ DSP (New!), Lovely Lipstick (New!), Basic Black
- Ink: Lovely Lipstick (New!), Memento Black
- SU Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Rose Garden Thinlits (Retiring), Bitty Banners Framelits, Petal Pair TIEF, Basic Black Write Marker
- Finishing Touch: none
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- LAST CHANCE (Retiring) items can be found HERE
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products