Are you ready for another fun challenge with Hand Stamped Sentiments? We have one for you that you’re going to love! These three colors are great together, don’t you think? We are saying goodbye to Marina Mist because it’s retiring at the end of this month. I decided to use another retiring item, Grown with Love, which I hadn’t inked up yet. The bundle made it too good to pass up and I knew that I would want to make card in the Spring using it.
My Secrets to Making This Project
- This card uses a few different stamp sets to make the front panel. I love to combine stamp sets but if you just wanted to use Grown with Love, it would still be great.
- The grass die was cut twice and layered to cover the bottom of the panel. I used the watering can to cover the spot where they join up!
- I think any scene you try to make on your card needs dimension so don’t be afraid to add lots of dimensionals as I did here – two flowers, the sign, the wagon, and watering can are all popped up.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Grown with Love, Barn Door, You Move Me, Awesomely Artistic
- Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
- SU Tools: Garden Grown Framelits, Sliding Door Framelits, Move Me Thinlits, Picnic Basket Builder Framelits, Brick Wall TIEF
- Finishing Touch: Basic Rhinestones
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- LAST CHANCE (Retiring) items can be found HERE
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products