There’s a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters – Animals, hosted by Terri. Who doesn’t love to get a card with adorable animals on them?! I bet there’s someone on your list right now who would love one, so I hope you will play along. This card features the Hedgehugs stamp set that came out in the Occasions Catalog this year and was carried over in the the new Annual Catalog. The images are really cute, don’t you think?
My Secrets to Making This Hedgehugs Project
- This was truly a fast and easy card to make, so I don’t have any secrets per se, but I did go to my ever-growing stock of dies to find just the right flower that looks so similar to the flower stamp used. Adding those little touches make a card, in my opinion, and took this card to the next level of cuteness!
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Hedgehugs
- Paper: Share What You Love Specialty DSP, Rich Razzleberry Textured 12×12 Cardstock
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide
- SU Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits,
- Finishing Touch: Linen Thread, True Gentlemen Buttons, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon (retired)
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- The Paper Girls: Woodland Creatures
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: Anything Goes with a Critter
- Creative with Stamps: Cute Animals
- Die Cut Divas: Animals or Pets
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at the Sisterhood of Crafters then get your favorite stamps out and play along! Please follow the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win.
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products