We had such a great time visiting all of the beautiful creations made for our last challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters. I hope you got to see them, too! I am hosting the next challenge and can’t wait to see your new cards. The challenge is “Summer Vacation”, which is perfect for the summer we are having this year. I hope you will join us and show what you enjoy doing during the summer. My card shows what we do every year! The ocean calls our name till we just have to answer it. Beautiful You and the new Lilypad Lake made just the scene I was wanting!
My Secrets to Making This Project
- The background was made with the framelit from Lakeside Framelits, cutting the paper twice, then layering it onto Silver Foil Sheet so that it would create the shimmer that the sun makes on the water.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Beautiful You, Lilypad Lake, High Tide
- Paper: Color Theory DSP, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Silver Foil Sheets
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy
- SU Tools: Lakeside Framelits, Duet Banner Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers, Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Markers, Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers
- Finishing Touch: Silver Metallic Thread
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at the Sisterhood of Crafters then get your favorite stamps out and play along! Please follow the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win.
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products