Let’s go to the beach! That’s the next challenge at Retro Rubber. I know you will feel cooler just making a card for this fun challenge! My CAS card was inspired from the recent reorganization of my craft room. I found Coast to Coast, which was likely the first Stampin’ Up! stamp set I ever bought. I was getting tired of using the same supplies for my vacation scrapbook pages and thought the lighthouses would be perfect. I don’t think I ever used them though! 🙁 Splitcoaststampers doesn’t say when it came out but the earliest card I could find was October 2002 and it retired in 2005. I also used Beautiful Beach, another oldie. The earliest card I could find was 2006 and it retired in 2007. The sailboats are from the new stamp set, Lilypad Lake.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Lilypad Lake, Coast to Coast, Beautiful Beach
- Paper: Best Route DSP, Whisper White
- Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite
- SU Tools: Gray Granite Marker, Blueberry Bushel Marker, Non-SU: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Girly Grunge Labels Dies
- Finishing Touch: Silver Basic Metal Buttons, Linen Thread
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- Addicted to CAS Challenge: Summertime
- Cards in Envy Challenge: On the Beach
- Crazy for CAS Challenge: Summer
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much-loved older stamps out and play along! Only one stamp needs to be older than a year. Don’t forget to tell us how long you have had the stamps you used.
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products