Welcome! I have some fantastic news!! I am so excited to tell you that I was invited to join the design team of the Alphabet Challenge. Today is my first card for them and the letter prompt is “K is for Kraft.” The design team’s cards all have Kraft-colored cardstock and you will find lots of inspiration to want to play along. My card is saying “Hello” to you all – whether you have been here before or just come for the first time – and really hope you will want to linger a while. The stamp I used is from the Floral Statements stamp set. This stamp set requires very little to make the card stand out.
My Secrets to Making This Floral Statements Project
- This stamp set has two large sentiments and inking them up will almost require a stamp positioning tool, such as the Stamparatus. Using this, you can ink your paper multiple times without worry. Yes, it’s worth every penny!
- If you like alcohol markers, you will LOVE the Stampin’ Blends. We have six brand new colors added to our collection from the new Holiday Catalog. Love it! They are wonderful to work with and match Stampin’ Up!’s wonderful colors.
- Using the alcohol markers, I colored the vellum leaves with Old Olive to add a little color to the bouquet. I think it really brightened the card!
- Did you notice the texture from the Tufted Dynamic embossing folder? Wow, this is a Must-Have! You will definitely use this one a lot.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Floral Statements
- Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Vellum Cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black
- SU Tools: Delicate Lace Edgelits, Tufted Dynamic TIEF, Leaf Punch, Sprig Punch, Stampin’ Blends: Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Pineapple Punch, Flirty Flamingo; non-SU: Cross Stitched Oval Dies
- Finishing Touch: Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon, Blackberry Bliss Faceted Dots
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge: Anything Goes + a Sentiment
- Moving Along with the Times: Texture
- Inspire. Create Challenge: Floral
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards, even during Sale-A-Bration.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products