It’s time for a new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments and this new one is a color challenge, using Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green. What a great combination for summer! I wanted to make a card for someone who just had surgery and thought this card would cheer her up. Healing Hugs is a wonderful new stamp set to have in my collection. What stamp do you think of with this color combination?? I hope you will make a card with it and play along!
My Secrets to Making This Project
- Healing Hugs stamp set is one of Stampin’ Up!’s new line of stamps called DistINKtive and have such a unique look to them. I love them! In order to get the ink just right, I have found that applying the ink with a sponge dauber really helps to give the stamped image the perfect amount of ink.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Healing Hugs
- Paper: Best Route DSP, Tropical Escape 6×6 DSP, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Blueberry Bushel
- SU Tools: Petals & More Thinlits, Stitched Labels Framelits, Sponge Daubers, Non-SU: Cross Stitched Oval Dies
- Finishing Touch: Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon, Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon, Brights Enamel Shapes
I would like to submit my card to the following challenge. Please check them out and play along with me:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products