We have a new challenge over at Retro Rubber and you are going to love it as much as I did! I love, love, love Tic Tac Toe challenges! The prompts are great and every card will be different. My card, made with Bird Banter from 2017 Occasions Catalog and Tropical Chic from 2018 Annual Catalog, was so much fun to make, using the bottom horizontal line. Which row are you going to try??
My Secrets to Making This Project
- I wanted my big tropical leaves to look more realistic so I stamped them in the lighter green, Granny Apple Green, and then took a spong dauber to dabbed the darker green, Shaded Spruce, onto the ends of the leaves. Don’t they look great?
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Bird Banter, Tropical Chic
- Paper: Tropical Escape DSP, Shaded Spruce, Basic Black
- Ink: Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Blushing Bride
- SU Tools: Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Tropical Thinlits, Petal Burst TIEF, Sponge Daubers, Blends: Shaded Spruce, Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette
- Finishing Touch: Galvanized Buttons, Blushing Bride Thick Bakers Twine, Metallic Enamel Shapes
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much-loved older stamps out and play along! Only one stamp needs to be older than a year. Don’t forget to tell us how long you have had the stamps you used.
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products