We have a new challenge for you today at Cardz 4 Galz and you are going to love it! This is definitely my kinda sketch!! I couldn’t help but play with two brand new items I received last week – the Stitched Seasons framelits were available for ordering on August 1st but one of the great perks of being a hobby demonstrator is getting them earlier than customers. I also ordered the Broadway Birthday stamp set with coordinating framelits. It was like Christmas in July at my house!! 😀
My Secrets to Making This Project
- The only decision I really needed to make was colors. Instead of sticking with the gold, silver and black theme of the designer paper, I wanted something “girly” so I added the pretty Berry Burst to offset the gold.
- The bow thinlit from the coordinating set is beautiful, isn’t it?! It’s really an outline of the bow but I wanted the bow to keep its pieces together. So, I cut the bow in Berry Burst, adhered it to Whisper White and cut it out again. By doing that, I could put the pieces into the holes and the adhesive kept them in place.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Broadway Birthday
- Paper: Broadway Bound Specialty DSP, Berry Burst, Gold Foil Sheets
- Ink: Berry Burst, Crumb Cake
- SU Tools: Broadway Lights Framelits, Stitched Seasons Framelits, Festive TIEF
- Finishing Touch: Metallic Pearls
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- Back to Basics & Beyond Challenge: Use an Embossing Folder
- Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge: Stitched Dies
- Die Cuttin’ Divas Challenge: Anything Goes
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products