It’s time for a sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments and you’re going to love it. The sketch is very versatile, don’t you think? I found a great stamp that would do well in the space to the right of the circle in the Enjoy Life stamp set. My daughter just went back for her senior year of college and felt that this could serve well as a “back to school” card. The sentiment is wonderful!
My Secrets to Making This Enjoy Life Project
- This card started when I was looking for the stash of cut shapes and found this beauty from the new framelit set called Stitched Labels. I had cut them when I first got it, using the brand new SU color, Soft Seaform. This shape was perfect for the sentiment in Enjoy Life!
- The rectangular piece was cut and the girl stamp was inked in Memento Black Ink.
- Then, I started to look for background layer and Garden Impressions made a lovely backdrop for my focal image.
- The rest of the card came very easy. The only decision left was really what to choose for the hearts. Goig through my dies stash, I found the little birds in Thoughtful Branches and I didn’t have to look any further. (In case you can’t tell, I really love birds!)
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Enjoy Life, Thoughtful Branches
- Paper: Garden Impressions 6×6 DSP, Soft Seafoam, So Saffron, Shaded Spruce
- Ink: So Saffron, Memento Tuxedo Black
- SU Tools: Stitched Labels Framelits, Beautiful Branches Thinlits
- Finishing Touch: Basic Rhinestones
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards, even during Sale-A-Bration.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products