It’s time for another challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. We can’t wait to see what you do with this fun sketch! I found this sketch a little challenging so I took a little bit of a license with it. (Sorry, teamies!) That said, I really like how my card came out and that’s what it’s all about, folks. 😀 I couldn’t wait to play with Winter Woods! The background of birch trees was stamped with my Stamparatus, using the hinged plate technique.
WINTER WOODS BUNDLE
My Secrets to Making This Winter Woods Project
- The tree stamp doesn’t reach to the bottom of an A2 card so the sketch was perfect for that. I chose a bright patterned paper from Under the Mistletoe, adhered it to the tree paper. Then, they were adhered to Real Red cardstock and cut a piece of retired 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon. Once that was secured, I adhered the entire panel to the Crumb Cake panel.
- The rest of the elements on the card were stamped, cut and adhered. Once the card was finished, my card critic daughter wanted the tree thinlits to glisten so I colored them with Silver Wink of Stella. I also added tiny pearls to the leaf thinlit for a little glam!
The video below shows how easy it is to make a pattern with stamps, using the Stamparatus – the amazing new stamping positioning tool that will open up your world of crafting.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Allsorts Challenge: Traditional Christmas
- Merry Christmas Challenge: Anything Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge
Before You Go!
Do you LOVE a Sale? Help Stampin’ Up! celebrate their 30th Birthday and SAVE! Here are the stamp sets that are discounted 15% TODAY ONLY! Click on the links to start saving now! (Discounts will be shown in your shopping cart)
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code CCNWNNZP when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards – all year round! (click link for more information)
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!