It’s time for a new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments, and it’s a wonderful Autumn photo inspiration. Don’t you just love the colors? I immediately went to one of my favorite stamp sets, Sheltering Tree. It’s so fun and easy to work with – and doesn’t need much (if any) embellishing. That’s a sign of a great stamp set!
My Secrets to Making This Sheltering Tree Project
- The sheltering tree, leaves and grass were stamped. Because I love texture so much, I then ran it through the Big Shop in the Subtles embossing folder. I really like how it turned out but this step is optional.
- Then, I stamped and cropped the sentiment dies with the Whisper White and cropped two sets of the sentiments to layer behind the Whisper White ones.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Sheltering Tree, Sprinkles of Life, Sizzix Happy Fall Y’all Stamp Set
- Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Old Olive
- SU Tools: Subtles TIEF, Tree Builder Punch
- Non-SU: Sizzix Happy Fall Y’all dies
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards, even during Sale-A-Bration.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products