Let’s Go Digital! That’s the theme challenge over at Cardz 4 Galz starting today and hosted by Helen. You can use anything that’s digital but the card doesn’t have to be entirely digital. Add a digital image, patterned paper, or just a sentiment and you are good to go! My card that I am sharing with you today used a digital image by Graciellie Designs called Coffee and Love. There are so many wonderful ones so choosing one was quite difficult. In the end, the one I chose closely matches a Stampin’ Up! stamp set so you can use that one if you choose to CASE mine. The sentiment I chose is from a brand new stamp set in the Holiday Catalog, called Beautiful Blizzard and keeps the card in the All Occasion category that I enjoy more and more these days. This stamp set has a wonderful coordinating thinlit so, if you are interested, take a look at it below. It’s perfect for the coming winter/holiday season!!
My Secrets to Making This Coffee & Love Project
- Have you used a digital image yet? If not, they are really quite easy to use! Once I downloaded the stamp set, I copied the image into Word and sized it to print. I copied the image twice and printed it onto Very Vanilla cardstock. I colored the cup and leaves on the first image, then colored the flowers on the second image with Stampin’ Blends and cropped them to pop them up onto the first image.
Stampin’ Up! Product List
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code CCNWNNZP when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards all year round! (click link for more information)
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!