We have a fantastic new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz! Sue is our Host and she has chosen “Fancy Folds.” I am always amazed at the really wonderful and creative fun fold cards and I know you will want to play along. I had just seen this Double Easel fold technique and was looking for a good reason to try it. This challenge was perfect to give it a go. With beautiful designer paper and the wonderful Country Home stamp set, this card came together very easily, adding a favorite retired ribbon from my stash.
My Secrets to Making This Country Home Project
- Layer Dimensions:
- Card Base: 4 1/2″ x 11″ – scored at 5 1/2″
- Layer 1: 4 1/4″ x 10 1/4″ – scored at 2 1/2″ and 5″
- DSP: 4 1/8″ x 5 1/4″ (1)
- DSP: 4 1/8″ x 2 3/8″ (2)
- Inside Dimensions:
- Layer 1: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White: 4 1/8″ x 5 1/8″
- This card was really fun to do! The only secret to give you is that the oval die was backed with a duplicate oval to cover the back of the stamped image that had been colored with Stampin’ Blends.
- I stamped the container directly onto the Galvanized
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Country Home
- Paper: Country Lane DSP, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White Galvanized Foil Sheet
- Ink: Memento Black Ink, Blackberry Bliss
- SU Tools: Stampin’ Blends: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Watercolor Pencils
- Finishing Touch: Metallic Pearls, Blackberry Bliss Satin Stitched Ribbon, Colored Doilies
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards, even during Sale-A-Bration.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products