Are you ready to make a card that’s sure to make someone chuckle? I know you know someone who would really appreciate one! Darlene is our host for our “Humorous card” challenge. This is a theme that I don’t have much of in terms of stamps but I would love to find more so let’s see what YOU got. My card used a retired stamp set that I haven’t used nearly enough but dearly love, called Just Kidding. Pairing it with some current products was lots of fun! I made this card for a very dear friend who was celebrating her birthday last week. I can thankfully say that she DID chuckle and truly loved it! 😀
My Secrets to Making This Just Kidding Project
- The images were easily colored with Stampin’ Blends while watching a great movie! I layered it then added a copper leaf from my stash.
- The Copper Trim was pulled apart (love this!) then a loose knot was made and added to the card base with a glue dot.
- I really love the sentiments in this stamp set! After stamping them, I cropped them out with the retired Word Bubbles Framelits.
Stampin Up! Product List
+ Non-SU Tool: Gina Marie Designs Fall Leaf Die
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code CCNWNNZP when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!