Did you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving? I sure did – spending it with family is what makes Thanksgiving my favorite holiday. We now have a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and I am the host, so please play along! It’s a really fun theme – “Use Stitched Dies.” The holidays are closer than ever so getting more cards done is definitely on my mind. When I saw the Stitched Labels Framelits in the new Annual Catalog, it was an answer to my wishes for more detailed dies. Pairing and layering them is just what I love to do! The sentiment here is from Flourish Filigree and coordinates with the Pretty Label Punch. What a great way to make your holiday cards go even faster! AND tools over at Stampin’ Up! are on SALE – today is the last day, so what are you waiting for?
My Secrets to Making This Flourish Filigree Project
- This card actually started by picking out the stitched die that I wanted to use for the challenge. After cutting it out in Whisper White cardstock, I chose the beautiful designer paper from Frosted Floral collection. This paper is a must-have and will be great all year round!
- After cutting out all of the floral pieces, I layered them underneath the sentiment, added the Merlot ribbon and popped the sentiment up with dimensionals.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge: Christmas or Winter Sentiments
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 4ZWBWAHA when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!