It’s time for another fun challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments, using Stampin’ Up! colors, Merry Merlot, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie or something close to them. Aren’t they wonderful together? Autumn is the perfect season to pair them and we can’t wait to see what you make! I used the brand new Pleasant Pheasants stamp set, as well as the beautiful patterned paper, Country Lane designer series paper (Holiday Catalog). The two toned ribbon was the perfect touch along with the intricate leaves from Stitched Seasons Thinlits.
My Secrets to Making This Pleasant Pheasants Project
- This card came together easily with this great stamp set. The coloring of the wheelbarrow was done with Stampin’ Blends, then enhanced with watercolor pencils.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- International Art & Soul: Autumn Colors
- Die Cut Divas Challenge: Anything Goes
- Dies R Us Challenge: Stitched Dies
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 4ZWBWAHA when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!