It’s November?! That can only mean one thing – time for a new challenge at Stinkin’ Inkers! The challenge is perfect – “Just Because – Create a card or project for a friend, anniversary, wedding, etc.” I absolutely love making cards that can be used for any occasion and had just gotten the beautiful Botanical Bliss stamp set and its coordinating dies, Botanical Tags Thinlits. What better time to use it!
My Secrets to Making This Botanical Bliss Project
- My Secret to making this card was using Frosted White Shimmer Paint all over the Tranquil Textures DSP. I lightly rubbed it over the DSP with a Dauber Sponge and let it dry. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!
- The tag was made by first cutting out the 2 1/2′ x 6″ Night of Navy cardstock with the tag from Botanical Tags, carefully cutting it down to 2″ with my Stampin’ Trimmer, then flagging the end with the Banner Triple Punch.
- White Velvet Paper was cut with flower thinlit, then adhered to the DSP with Tombow Glue that was dabbed on with a Stampin’ Sponge.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge: Anything Goes with a Critter
- Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge: Be Thankful
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 4ZWBWAHA when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!