It’s time for a new challenge over at Cardz 4 Galz – “Pumpkins” – which is such a timely theme this time of year, don’t you think? I remembered a thinlit that I bought at the end of the holiday catalog season last year and hadn’t used it, Patterned Pumpkins. That catalog also had a very pretty Autumn designer paper, Painted Autumn and thought it was wonderful for this card! Labels to Love stamp set is a very versatile holiday stamp set and is still available in the Annual Catalog.
My Secrets to Making This Labels to Love Project
- Using some retired cardstock, ink and DSP made this card bright and cheerful for Thanksgiving!
- I cut the pumpkin out twice, once in Tangerine Tango and another in Peekabo Peach and layered them together.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 4ZWBWAHA when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!