I couldn’t resist making another card with the Farmhouse Christmas stamp set. (Click HERE to see the first one I made) This set is so great to have in my collection because it’s so versatile. Can you see this stamp set in all of the seasons? I sure can! This card was lots of fun to make and is probably my last holiday card for the season. I hope you all are enjoying this time of year! Stay warm, happy and safe!!
My Secrets to Making This Project
- Coloring the house was lots of fun! I love to color while “watching” TV. This house has quite a few colors and I really like how it turned out.
- Then, I stamped and colored the tree. Once that was finished, I cut both the house and the tree out with their coordinating dies.
- Next was choosing how to place them onto a card, so I stamped the background trees onto Balmy Blue cardstock. Then it was adhered onto Early Espresso cardstock and lastly onto the Read Red card base.
- Of course, a holiday card just doesn’t seem right if there isn’t snow, right?? I trimmed a small width of Whisper White cardstock and adhered it to the card base.
- The fence is one of the dies that really drew me to this bundle! I cut it out with Wood Textures DSP. Since it wasn’t wide enough to fit across the entire card front, I cut it, then adhered it to the card base. Once that was down, I placed the house on top with dimensionals and adhered the tree as well.
- The sentiment was stamped in Soft Suede and cut with one of the stitched dies then layered with DSP fro Wood Textures with the die from Frosted Bouquet framelits.
- Feeling like the card needed a little something, I was excited to use the Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes to add that special touch.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Use Your Stuff Challenge: Christmas
- Penny Black & More Challenge: Traditional Christmas Colors
- Die Cut Divas Challenge: Winter
- Sweet Stampin’ Challenge: Anything Christmas
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 9NYYPG4V when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!