Well, it’s time for the last Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge for 2018, can you believe it?? It was so much fun making this card. When I found out that the Snowfall thinlit fits over the Happinness Surrounds stamped image perfectly, I was elated! Unfortunately, these bundles are not available now so I sure hope you got them before their promotion ended.
My Secrets to Making This Happiness Surrounds Project
- The focal image from Happiness Surrounds was stamped in Cherry Cobbler, then the snowflake was cut from the thinlit in Snowfall Thinlit Dies set. I placed a very thin layer of glue to adhere it over the stamped image.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 9NYYPG4V when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!