Are you ready for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz? We sure have a good one for you – “Nontraditional Christmas Colors” hosted by Tammy. I absolutely love seeing holiday cards in different colors so let’s see what all of you creative artists come up with! My card went neutral with lots of bling! Using one of the newest (and prettiest) specialty designer papers in the Holiday Catalog, the thinlits were used to cut copper paper for the sentiment, then adhered to the stitched tags. I really love the Merry Christmas to All bundle! There are so many options with them – just use the thinlits, or just use the stamps or a combination of both!!
My Secrets to Making This Merry Christmas Project
My secret to Holiday Cards is to make them LOOK like they took a lot of time, but really don’t. This card has bling and layers but it took no time to put them together!
- Non-SU: Tutti Designs Stitched Nesting Tags
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Make My Monday Challenge: Nontraditional Christmas Colors
- Moo Mania Challenge: Trees
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 9NYYPG4V when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!