I hope you had a wonderful holiday (if you celebrate) with lots of family and friends who are dear to your heart. I also hope you found time to play in your craft room – you know, the stress-free room where you go to play and forget all of the craziness! 😀 I’ve been making my list and checking it twice! On January 3rd, the Occasions Catalog AND Sale-A-Bration go live. Oh, you are gonna love the new Occasions Catalog! My #1 favorite suite in the catalog is the Floral Romance Suite (pages 10-11) so that’s what I played with to show you today. I needed a special birthday card for my daughter-in-law, who turns 25 this week. The Wonderful Romance stamp set is beautiful and the coordinating framelits makes the possiblities even more, well, wonderful!
My Secrets to Making This Wonderful Romance Project
- There is some fun coloring done on this card! What do you like to do when you were watching all of your favorite holiday movies? I love to color! The images were stamped and the fun began, using some Stampin’ Blends and then watercolor pencils on top to give more depth of color!
- A couple of the sprigs were stamped in Old Olive and the color was pulled into the leaves with a blender pen.
- Did you notice that gorgeous lattice edgelit? That was easily done with my precision plate and Big Shot.
- Everything was layered up onto the Calypso Coral cardstock that was cut out with a great framelit, then finished up with the new Old Olive Linen Thread and topped with the cutest mini buttons, both from the new Occasions Catalog!
Product Spotlight (coming January 3rd!)
Non-SU: Pockets & Pages – Stitched Essentials
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 9NYYPG4V when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!