I hope you all got to see the great cards that were submitted to our Cardz 4 Galz challenge! They were all wonderful! It’s time to move on to our next challenge, “Hearts” with Amy as our host. This card is a continuation to make more Valentines cards for my family, using the Incredible Like You stamp set, paired with the Be Mine Framelits. This stamp set is part of the Incredible Like You Project Kit that makes beautiful cards so easily! Details are below. I also love the All My Love designer paper because it really made this card feel more rustic and sweet!
My Secrets to Making This Project
- This stamp set is so pretty and has 2-step stamps to add the depth and details to the flower and leaves. This type of stamping used to scare me to death! Having the stamparatus makes it SO easy!! The focal point of this card was done in no time at all! It was then cropped out with Stitched Shapes Framelits. The flowers were stamped, fussy cut and the edges sponged before popping up with dimensionals.
- The heart couldn’t have been easier to do as well! It is actually part of the All My Love DSP!! I just cropped it out with the coordinating heart framelit from Be Mine die set, which cut out both hearts. You can adhere them together or separately like I did.
- The DSP was cut and run through the Big Shot in the Subtle embossing folder (both paper directions). This gave the paper a wonderul look of linen! Another DSP pattern was cut to 2″ and cut with the Banner Triple Punch.
- The heart from the DSP was stamped with the sentiment then cropped and a short piece of ribbon was wrapped through the heart frame before adhering to the card base. The last little detail was a few artisan pearls placed around the flowers.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Paper Craft Crew Challenges: Tic Tac Toe Challenge (I went with the lower to upper diagonal: Something New, Valentines, Floral)
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Love is in the Air
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 9YHTV3CC when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards! (This code ends soon!)
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!